Sunday, 27 September 2015

With a Little Help From My Frozen Friends

Hey Guys!

These Sports Day posts are becoming popular feature here on What Row Chose... .My first post was cute, the next year was super cute and this year I think I've managed too cute. I've also managed to look less sporty as the years go on. If I make Sports Day next year I'll probs just end up in my classic ball gown and feather boa combination!

Naturally, just to prove how 'down with the kids' I am I wore my Frozen t-shirt. However, it is a little see through with the plain white back. And it's just my luck that the only sports bra I own (you can tell how much sport I participate in...) is black. So I wore a white bandeau top to cover it up. Seamless-kinda! The blue tones on the top made it easy to decide which sports shorts would match. I also went for an icy combination on my feet with white and blue frilly socks and white and silver trainers. I think this look just cemented the, 'If Row Bow was a teacher, she'd be the coolest teacher every' theory, hehe!








Here's what I've been listening to ON REPEAT this week:
Oodles and Toodles
Row Bow
x

2 comments:

  1. You're definitely never too old for a disney top! Gotta love a bit of frozen ;) xx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you agree Samantha!

      Row Bow
      x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting. I love reading and replying to comments. Don't forget to check back later.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...