Saturday, 11 July 2015

Summer Cool

Hey Guys!

WooHoo! I am l-o-ving this summery sunshine! About 90% of my wardrobe is summer pieces so at time like these I have no shortage on clothes to keep me cool (I do struggle in the winter months, but it’s all about layering then!). I do most of my shopping in the summer sales, but I think I’ve reached the mindless buying point! I didn’t even realise this cute bow print top was off-the-shoulder. I had it tucked away in the H&M bag it came in for a while before I realised. Oops!

I really like the appearance of the top with my bra straps showing because I feel like it kind of streamlines the look. Do you know what I mean? It breaks up what would be a very pale, large space of my shoulders. I’ve teamed the top with a printed skirt that uses the inverse of the top’s monochrome pallet. I do love my colour and I just couldn’t resist wearing my bright pink BarryM lipstick since it is my absolute fave! 







What do you think of my straight hair? It takes forever to straighten my curly locks!



Oodles and Toodles
Row Bow
x

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ahh, that so nice of you to say! Thanks for commenting.

      Row Bow
      x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting. I love reading and replying to comments. Don't forget to check back later.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...