Friday, 5 June 2015

Row Bow is Finally 21!

Hey Guys!

I'm sure you've guessed from the title of this glorious post, but last week I had my 21st Birthday Party! Woohoo! I haven't had a proper birthday party in sooooo long. I usually just gather with my pals as we overindulge in a yummy lunch. But since it was 21st, I thought it was the perfect time to throw a bit of a birthday bash.

Some of my best gal pals and I were transported back to the 1920's in the form of a glitzy murder mystery party. I bought myself a snazzy new dress to fit in with the Death Comes to Downturn theme (You'd be right in thinking all the characters were totally base on Downton Abbey characters. But I never watch it, myself, so I was blissfully unaware!)




Dun-Dun-Dun!


I teamed my dazzling Downturn dress with a very pretty silver headband. I think it was actually from the bridal section at Accessorize, but it still looks lovely. I stuck a black fluffy feather into the headband, which is elasticated around the back, to give the authentic 1920's look. Since my character was Countess of the Manor, I was playing a very respectable woman so I kept it elegant with a pair of little strapped heels. Personally I thought my nails were looking very chic. With a deep navy blue base, I delicately stuck a gem near the cuticle of my fingers, leaving out my thumbs. The final design looks quite Art Deco.



The girlies and I, defo all looking the part!





I had such a great time, even if I did discover that one of my besties killed my hypothetical husband!


Oodles and Toodles
Row Bow
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I love reading and replying to comments. Don't forget to check back later.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...