Wednesday, 10 June 2015

An S-P-A Day

Hey Guys!

Waaaay back in April I was invited, along with my uni mag editorial team, to the Student Publication Association National Conference and Awards- phew, that was a mouthful! Luckily, there is a handy hashtag we can use for shorten here, #SPANC15. I'd never heard of the group if I'm totally honest, but it's been going for 3 years now and is run by a group of former students who used to be part of their uni's student newspapers and magazines. They're there to support and encourage student journalism- that's what I got from the whole weekend anyway. I thought I'd show you my looks from the weekend I spent at Southampton University for the occasion.  








I tweeted my love for Hilary Duff's new song Sparks a couple of weeks ago when the Tinder edition of the video was released. But now she's only gone an released another video without all the reality bites. Man, I love this 100 times more now I can play it all the way through. It is so catchy with the 'Woo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-ooh' interludes during chorus. It's so different to Chasing the Sun and All About You but I think it is the exact 2015 re-boot Hilary Duff needed! The video is right up my street with candy pinks and astronomical blue hues with silver tints. Check out my tweet below!


Oodles and Toodles
Row Bow
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I love reading and replying to comments. Don't forget to check back later.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...