Monday, 25 May 2015

Dresslink Wish List

Hey Guys!

For the first time ever, I've actually booked a girls holiday! I'm so excited to lay on a beach and do nothing but soak up the sun. Maybs we'll squeeze in a little trip to take in some culture, but mainly we'll chill by the pool and on the beautiful beach. Since I only ever holiday within the UK and haven't been to the beach in sunny weather for at least a decade, this calls for a whole new holiday wardrobe! Obvz being a student, I'm going to try and get as much as I possibly can for the lowest price.

Say hello to Dresslink!

While perusing the interweb I found Dresslink, which offers loads of amazing pieces for stunningly low prices. It's like they knew I was looking for a cheap holiday wardrobe and found it's way into my life especially for that very reason! I'm not gonna lie, I have commenced a bit of a window shop on the site and here are a few of my #wants:




I'll admit that I'm not usually the first to choose white garments because, I think, against my skin tone they really wash me out. However, when I found this lace white midi skirt I changed my mind totally! The lace fabric means the white isn't such a harsh block against my skin tone. Pretty!



How sweet is this little set? I think it would look great as an evening, dinner out sort of ensemble. Paired with some lovely wedges and a fringed lightweight jacket, I think it would look rather dashing!



This was the first thing I saw and I fell in love with it straight away! For £6.30, it would be the perfect addition to my student summer wardrobe. Just look at those pretty blue and purple tones!The black edging looks great on bikinis, and now you can flaunt it on a playsuit too. Yay!



I can just picture myself now elegantly sashaying across the edge of the pool along to the bar in this cute co-ord set. The flippy shorts gives a girly skirt appearance and the racer back top allows for optimal tanning.


Dramatically brimmed hats always look super chic, and a classic monochrome pallet keeps it classy and less characterturey.


I'm desperately trying to be Kendall Jenner and grace summer with some seriously cool boho vibes à la Kendall's Coachella Look. Teaming this off the shoulder top with a black maxi skirt thats gives some serious thigh split game, and I'll be well on my way!

Are you going anywhere on holiday this summer? Let me know if you see anything else on Dresslink I should add to my summer wish list!

Oodles and Toodles
Row Bow
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I love reading and replying to comments. Don't forget to check back later.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...