Thursday, 25 December 2014

Doesn't it Feel Like Christmas?

Hey Guys!

Being a student, there are customary things that one must achieve throughout the year. Getting the house to work as one cohesive Halloween look, the monthly meal of Cheerios for dinner because you've run out of money (again) and fooling everyone into thinking you're a brain box by making it to graduation are just a few examples. Another is holding a Uni House Christmas Dinner. See my post from last year's dinner here! This year we had a lovely piece of Ham cooked my Hannah, who actually cooked the whole shenanigan from scratch. Although, I did contribute by making some monster Yorkshire Puddings. I was swigging away at the Bucks Fizz at the time, but I'm pretty sure that had nothing to to with it...
A photo posted by Row Bow (@rowbowk) on

A photo posted by Row Bow (@rowbowk) on

A photo posted by Row Bow (@rowbowk) on

Not gonna lie, I did try and pose for a few of the piccys hoping that I could use one or two to show you my outfit! The dress is from Primark, and as soon as I clocked eyes on it I knew it had to be re-homed in my wardrobe. The top looks separate from the skirt, but it's all attached with a chiffon fabric down the centre. It is a smidge too big but since I was so smitten with it, I was willing to put in the fort to alter it. Notice how I said was, I haven't actually done that yet. Whoops! Red is such a chirstmassy colour I coloured in my lips too. I decided to match the pretty pearls in my hair with a pearly necklace too.




Merry Christmas ya filthy animals!

Oodles and Toodles
Row Bow
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I love reading and replying to comments. Don't forget to check back later.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...