Saturday, 27 December 2014

Denim Cutie

Hey Guys!

I'm not usually one for wearing denim jeans. Even in winter, I'll only crack them out if all my leggings are in the wash and I have no other warm pieces to wear. I feel really restricted in them and I feel like have to constantly adjust them. However, I can be partial to a denim shirt or two.

This treat was from Matalan a couple of years ago. Pretty sure I went in there to look for a present for someone, but came out with armfuls of presents for me. Whoopsie Daisy! It's quite different from a standard denim shirt because of the fancy should detailing. The pairing of the floral design and particular tone of denim remind me of a cowboy, western shirt. Feeling like I look ready for a rootin', tootin' time at the O.K coral... Well, I would if I didn't have the pretty pink skirt and cardigan on. I like the contrast of the tougher shirt with the effortlessly girly pink, lip print shirt. Just to mask any inkling of masculinity the shirt hints towards, I added a pretty head scarf which I wrapped around my head into a big bow and also slapped on the bright pink lipstick!









Oodles and Toodles
Row Bow
x

4 comments:

  1. love your shirt and the lippy!
    Charleen x
    simplycharleen.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta love a little bright pink lippy!

      Thanks

      Row Bow
      x

      Delete
  2. Really cool outfit! That skirt is so adorable, so is your style :) I'm kind of the opposite, always wearing jeans!
    X Wilmke 🙌http://www.winwonderland.com/international-giveaway-win-mac-lipstick/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wilmke!
      I'm hardly ever in jeans, only if it's super cold. Far too practical for my liking!

      Row Bow
      x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting. I love reading and replying to comments. Don't forget to check back later.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...