Tuesday, 21 October 2014

Suitable Satchel with Fawn Clothing

Hey Guys!

I was contacted by the lovely Iram from Fawn Clothing who just wanted to let me know about the wide range of goodies they stock. After having a little explore of their website I decided that I rather took a fancy to this gorgeous vivid pink satchel. I may have made the cheeky purchase, as well. It's amazing what I can be tempted to do sometimes! I thought I'd show you the wondered of this bag and what I plan to use it for. 










Have you guessed what I'm going to use the satchel for yet? It is the perfect size to pop my notebooks in for uni. I love a cute notebook design, it makes me feel so much more efficient when taking my notes. I usually have to carry around an A4 sketchbook accompanied by a smaller notebook. This bag fits A4 perfectly with even a little bit of extra space for other essentials. As a blogger I always have my camera on me, which comes in a bit of a chunky case. But no fear, it easily nestles in the satchel alongside my also chunky glasses case, pencil case and purse.

For those of you wondering: My shirt is from H&M, Skort (skirt concealed shorts)- New Look Teens, Glasses- New Look Mens. I am digging these new glasses! They make everything a little bit blurrier since they're not prescription. But picking up fashion glasses like this is a quick & cheap way to give a new glasses design a little road test on your face before forking out for the real deal. 


Off to uni I go! Tar-rah!

Oodles and Toodles
Row Bow
x

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous bag!


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's a great colour to brighten up a lazy uni look.

      Row Bow
      x

      Delete
  2. What a super cute outfit, loving the tartan skorts!

    captaincharghley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love a good kids section buy!

      Row Bow
      x

      Delete
  3. That bag is gorgeous! I have a similar one in grey but might have to buy the pink version now.

    Becca
    www.QueenBeeBecca.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should defo go for it! It livens up any outfit!

      Thanks for commenting.

      Row Bow
      x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting. I love reading and replying to comments. Don't forget to check back later.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...