Wednesday, 10 September 2014

A Dressed Down, Dinner Out

Hey Guys!

In this past week I feel like I've been more social than I have in the past 6 weeks combined! This was mainly because my babes of a buddy, Becky, is moving off to America for a year! So we had to fill her final week with fun and frolics. We began our series of dates with a yummy dinner from ASK Italian. I had some sort of courgette pasta dish, who knows what it was actually called but it tasted pretty good to me. After this we moved to a local Wetherspoons and then onto another drinky place.

I was in a bit of a tizz about what to wear. I almost had to make the pathetic call to the girls to ask, 'What are you going to wear tonight?' However, I soldiered on and came up with this look. For once the outfit turn out pretty much exactly how I had it all pictured in my head. I started with the black and white striped dress and threw the denim shirt over the top for a dressed down appearance. Since these two pieces are wide with no fitted shape, I wasn't really feeling it so I put a belt on to form a more flattering figure (not that you can see it under the shirt). But we all know how Row Bow likes to overdress certain elements for every occasion. So I put up ma huurr and wrapped a pretty square scarf around it, slung on a necklace & an assortment of rings and coloured in those luscious lips, et voilĂ ! Dressed down but still suitable for town! 







That gaggle of boys who go by the name of One Direction have managed to take a quick breather from touring, and in this time put out a new song. Fireproof is an exclusive track for fans who pre-order their new album, creatively titled Four #Genius, HeHe! The track is a lot smoother than previously releases from the One Direction camp. There is a more natural sound, which focuses a lot less on heavy production elements, with the boys voices accompanied by only guitar riffs and soft drum sounds. It reminds me of the 1975's/old school indie kind of sound, which I think is where the boys see themselves heading.


Oodles and Toodles
Row Bow
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I love reading and replying to comments. Don't forget to check back later.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...