Thursday, 3 July 2014

Skulls 'n' Flannel

Hey Guys!

You'll see from the post that inspired this outfit that it's from a short while ago, but I've been a busy girlie since then! At Uni there aren't as many bloggers as I thought there would be and on my second year of the course we have to document a whole unit on a blog so hopefully I'll be one step a head of the game, hehe! My buddy Gabby is a blogger over at Gabriele Gzmailaite, and I would defo check her out. I hear she's pretty big with the Lithuanian crowd!

This look was actually inspired by one of Gabby's posts. In this look here, BLAK X, she wears a slimming all black look with a relaxed flannel print, lumberjack style shirt wrapped around her waist. Not gonna lie, I didn't quite achieve the slimming effect but I had to add a little Row Bow charm somewhere. I think my downfall was the skull print jumper. Since the shirt creates a lot of additional shape around my waist and hips anyway, I didn't need any extra padding around my chest! Then with my hair all scrapped back and in a small style I look a little out of proportion. But you live and you learn, hey?

What do you think?



Also, if any of you totally babes fancy liking this photo on Facebook I could be in with a chance of winning some new hair straighteners. Lord know I need them to tame the frizz! You have until the 7th July to like it. Thank you so much!

Oodles and Toodles
Row Bow
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I love reading and replying to comments. Don't forget to check back later.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...