Saturday, 19 July 2014

Diamond Cats

Hey Guys!

When I originally wore this outfit, I didn't really feel it had much 'pizzaz'. But then yesterday a little kiddie told me they liked my outfit from when I dressed up like a cat. I wouldn't really describe the whole look as very cat like- but when I get those cat ears on I just can't help looking as cute as a kitten!

The dress and cardigan ensemble is from Kylie at M&Co. They're a few years old now, but I much prefer to continuously reuse my wardrobe over constantly buying into new trends which only last a few months or seasons. Also a large factor it that I only a poor little student, so if I had a proper disposable income I run free through the shops grabbing everything and anything! Or would I get my personal shopper to do that for me? HeHe!

The cat ears are a Poundland find. Originally I picked up a pair for my housemate's halloween costume, but then they had a load more in after halloween. I thought to keep my floral cat ears company on the shelf, I'd get some bejewelled ones too. The necklace was actually a charity shop find. i'm not sure how all the funding works but our local British Heart Foundation charity shop has their own brand of hair and jewellery pieces. I'm glad I picked this chain necklace up because it's a great way to bling up a look, and it doesn't clash with much at all.







So last time I may have mentioned 5SOS' promotional single Amnesia (Not 'may have' Row, you did. Don't hide your true inner 13-year old fan girl self) and now I'm about to mention they're creatively titled debut album, 5 Seconds of Summer. Since I was telling you to listen to one album track I thought I should maybs give the whole collection a listen too. And now I can't stop listening! They've got a real Blink 182/Sum41/Green Day sound going on throughout out the album, whereas their charted releases definitely appeal with a pop-ier tone. I think that band are more interested in creating a punkier-pop image. English Love Affair is a tale I never thought I'd share, but I guess now is the time to come clean... I am the mysterious Mayfair model they sing of (Lol, jk see aforementioned poor little student comment!). Lost Boy is also about to make an entry into my Top Played Tracks playlist.

Oodles and Toodles
Row Bow
x

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow I seriously love those cat ears and the chain necklace - works so well with the black dress. Love it

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, how kind Laura! Thanks for taking the time to comment.

      Row Bow
      x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting. I love reading and replying to comments. Don't forget to check back later.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...