Friday, 20 June 2014

Ocean Blue

Hey Guys!

This is a little look from my third and final day of holiday shopping. I just picked up a few things from H&M and New Look since they had a few little sales on and I'm like a magnet to those bad boys!

This is a new dress from my Primark haul, it's a lovely textured swing dress. I don't normally go for pieces like this that have a baggier shape to them. I think they tend to drown me, but because this dress is short it is smaller and therefore appears less frumpy on me. I wore it with a classy square scarf I got from a Vintage shop a year ago. I was interviewing the lady working there, for a Uni proj, and she thought me and my friend were so lovely she let us pick up a scarf for free. Yay! I love the combination of colours and the design includes a big Eiffle Tower. I previously wore Heidi Braids when I was interning at The Sunday Time Style Magazine in this post, but here I decided to wear a centre parting with the plaits. However, I think I just need to get over the fact centre partings are really not my thing!























Turns out the shopping centre Ocean Terminal, really is on the Ocean! 


Oodles and Toodles
Row Bow
x

2 comments:

  1. This is a really cute dress :) love the scarf paired with it :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jody! I'm so chuffed you've taken the time to have a look at my blog and comment.

      x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting. I love reading and replying to comments. Don't forget to check back later.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...