Saturday, 19 April 2014

Just Add a Pair of Heels!

Hey Guys!

I will admit that I have already shown you guys this look last Summer here, but I added a different cardi and wore different shoes so I thought you might want a quick peek! This time I wore a deep red cardigan, which compliments the red lipstick I wore too. Instead of Dollie shoes (although I did take the first photo in Dollie shoes since I forgot to change them. Doofus!) I wore cute little blue, frilly ankle socks with my navy heeled brogues. I love these shoes and they are uber easy to walk in. Perfect for office work! I also added a lilac scrunchy to my curly pineapple hair do.

A pic from the actual day.
Yay, Sunny back garden pic!
Yes that is a road sign in the garden...
Deep down inside I'm not a mature nearly 20 year-old, no, I am a 13 year-old fan girl! I've had the One Direction phase (still going kinda!), The Wanted phase (look what happened to them...), more recently the Union J phase (fizzled out when I found the hot one has a GF of 3 years. HOW DID I MISS THAT? HeHe!). But now I'm totally hyped about The Vamps. I can tell this boyband infatuation cycle can't last much longer since only 2 of the boys are my age in this band. As my friend likes to frequently point out they look about 15, but I am assured they are all at least 18 now. Way-Hey, haha! They released their debut album Meet The Vamps this week and it is TOTES AMAZEBALLS! I would list a few of my fave songs, but they're all so friggin' fantastic. Although I think I have a tendency to over indulge in Dangerous and Lovestruck...
If you haven't heard much from The Vamps I would describe them as a mini McFly. They all play their own instruments and have a lucky-chappy vibe going on. But their music is 'acoustically driven' and although there are defo some cheesy lyrics (my fave!) they are undeniably catchy!

Oodles and Toodles
Row Bow
x

4 comments:

  1. There's something really 80s about this look, pop over to Outfittingu.com/blog/ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta love a bit of the 80's! Thanks Lessette

      Row Bow
      X

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. How very kind, thank you so much.

      Row Bow
      X

      Delete

Thank you for commenting. I love reading and replying to comments. Don't forget to check back later.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...