Monday, 31 March 2014

Spring Safari

Hey Guys!

This red floppy brimmed hat is my new fave accessory. I love popping it on with every look, but the only thing preventing me is the fact I haven't quite perfected my hat etiquette yet. Walking up the hill to uni is a breeze, no hat trouble. But on my way home it begins flapping everywhere! I'm not sure whether to hold it or act caj! But I wore this look to work which is a lovely indoor setting. A calm haven where I don't need to safeguard my hat from the wind. Although I do always feel a little peculiar sat indoors with a hat on.

The day I wore this was one of the first sunny days in the middle of March and as soon as that sun makes a cheeky appearance, in my eyes, it's summer! So straight away I grabbed my most summery play suit and frilly little socks. I've wanted frilly socks for the longest time and I think they go with such an awesome variety of shoe styles. These ones are from Primark, which I think have been a little slow on this bandwagon to get them in stock. Topshop have been leading the way- but they're too expensive for Row. I like to keep it real with my £1.50 socks!
Thinking practially I wore thin black tights and a khaki jacket, as here in England sun doesn't always mean warmth. I felt the colour scheme of my look lent itself well to the camouflage print of my wedged trainers.




...And Pout!

Oodles and Toodles
Row Bow
x

4 comments:

  1. Loving the hat, and im like you as soon as there is a hint of summer i get my toes out lol xx
    http://outfittingu.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm too easily excited in summer, HeHe!

      x

      Delete
  2. nice pics :)

    www.littlejenniworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jenni! A little glimmer of sun makes everything better!

      Row Bow
      x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting. I love reading and replying to comments. Don't forget to check back later.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...