Monday, 10 March 2014

Nail Wraps #2

Hey Guys!

Here we have a nail wrap tutorial with some lovely nail wraps I bought myself just before christmas. But I totally forgot that I'd bought these because they arrived at my house a few days into the new year. I understand christmas is a busy time for Amazon, but it didn't have a receipt in it or anything so I thought somebody lovely had sent me a present. Then it dawned on me that I had actually bought the set of 5 myself. Oops!

I have another photo demonstration for nail wraps here.

The wraps I used. Pretty Graphic Pattern.

Apply sticky side to nail.

Use a nail file to 'cut' the wrap to your nail shape.
I tend to file each side off then meet in the middle.

It's as easy as that! This is a photo after a few days of wear.
Pretty good, hey?
If you want them to last even longer, wear gloves which in the shower particularly when washing your hair. Otherwise I find I have severely little pieces of the design in my barnet. It looks weird, but if it keeps your nails looking beautiful it's totally worth it!

Oodles and Toodles
Row Bow
x


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Nyss!
      Beautiful designs that are so quick and easy to apply. Best cheat ever!

      Row Bow
      x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting. I love reading and replying to comments. Don't forget to check back later.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...