Friday, 10 January 2014

Snowflake Nails

Hey Guys!

This new dedicated approach to blogging hasn't made the best start. I've worked every single day since the 29th December 2013 (minus one Thursday), so I feel that is a reasonable excuse! But I have taken photos EVERYDAY of my outfits with What Row Chose... in mind! Now I have finished and am getting myself all ready to head on back to Uni at the weekend.

These were the nails I wore on Christmas day, so the snowflake design appears a little out dated now. But who knows? We may experience a downpour of snow soon. (I jolly well hope not though!) I painted a base in a lovely deep plum colour. I'm not sure about the brand, but I do know Primark has a dupe in the red/purple 4 selection of nail polish packs. The white is so striking against the purple background. I drew a range of snowflake segments with the help of a squeezy tip pen, again from Primark. Don't knock it until you've tried it!

I do have a slight dilemma. I can never get my nail polish to last un-chipped for more than a day. How rubbish is that! I used to use a Natural Collection clear polish as a base and top coat. But I've now got a Nails Inc one which I thought would be better as it's pricier. But it's just as awful. I am an arty student so I thought this might be why. Surely there must be a brilliant base coat and terrific top coat I can invest some money in. Any ideas?







The new Ke$ha and Pitbull song it totally my jam! I like to sing the Ke$ha parts and my little sister take the Pitbull rap. She only really knows the odd word. But I don't think we're going to tire of it anytime soon, so she's got time to learn. Soz the Row Bow household!

Oodles and Toodles
Row Bow
x


©

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I love reading and replying to comments. Don't forget to check back later.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...