Friday, 20 December 2013

Pink Gradient Nails

Hey Guys!
Time for the final instalment of Row Bow’s Uni House Christmas Dinner now. Sad times I know! These are the nails I flaunted during the night and also the rest of the week. I chose to create a beautiful gradient of pink nail polishes. I hope this proves that I really don’t need anymore pink polishes to add to my collection. Just for future reference…

Ta-Dah!


Thumb- Hibiscus, Natural collection
Index- Bright Fuchsia or Fuchsia Pink, Calvin Klein
Middle- Bublegum, Maybelline
Ring- Pink Ribbon Sheer, Bobbi Brown
Baby- Coconut 108, Dior


Oodles and Toodles
Row Bow
x

2 comments:

  1. i love your gradient nails!!ive always wanted to do this with mint polish:)looks great lovely:)xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohemgee! Gradient mint/green nails would look lush. I literally only own 1 and a 1/2 greens (ones a bluey green!) so you'll have to do it and show the world, hehe!

      Row Bow
      x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting. I love reading and replying to comments. Don't forget to check back later.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...