Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Top Tunes Tuesday 1st January 2013!

Hey Guys!

Happy New Year! I hope you all enjoyed your own celebrations. But if you still got parties on the way, crack out these bangers to get people going on the dance floor! (Maybs not the first one, it's a little slow!)

This latest vid by our Chezza was shot by Rankin. I think you can totally tell by the artistic, high contrast black and white shots. I'm feeling it's a little risky having all the canoodling with Tre in a majority of the video. 1) Since I thought Chezza wanted to keep the relationship more private this time and 2) Awks if they break up and there's a new boyf on the scene, then this song explodes and the vid goes viral! #just saying!

I think this sounds quite like T-sSifts Love Story at the beginning. It's also proper love fest song like Swiftys tune. I think it's the combination of the drums and guitary bits that make me feel that the chorus sounds really powerful. But they all finally admit that they loved me first, so you can't argue with that!

Cheeky ol' JLS! Sneaking this song up on me and I didn't even notice it had made it's way onto Radio 1s play list! I like this upbeat and uplifting song, because its not a pure cheese "we can do it", "believe in yourself" song. Don't get me wrong, I love a bit of pure musical cheese. But sometimes you gotta try and hold on to the little remains of your street cred.

I know this had been floating around for a short while, but I don't think I initially liked it. However giving it a second chance I'm totes loving it now! Shame there not more of Cher's part because I find this bit the catchiest. Who knows what any of them are actually saying, I just like dancing to it!
 
This is a little different from what I normally put up. It's a DJ mix of some of the proper crackers from 2012. It's a great way to start the new year with a collection of songs that remind you of some really fun times back in 2012. Which was like soooo yesterday!
 
I hope you find your "jam" and "keep partying to the am", in the wise words of Flo Rida. HeHe!
 
Oodles and Toodles
Row Bow
x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I love reading and replying to comments. Don't forget to check back later.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...