Monday, 24 December 2012

Top Tunes Tuesday on Musical Monday 24th December!

Hey Guys!

Since it's actually Christmas tomorrow (eeeeekk!!), I thought I'd treat you to a Top Tunes Tuesday on a Monday. It makes total logical sense, doesn't it? I thought I could have given you a list of my fave chrimbo tunes, but I'll keep it standard...

1. ENUR - I'm That Chick (feat Nicki Minaj & Goonrock)
I absolutely L.O.V.E this tune! It's uber catchy and is such a party banger! Lyrically, I'm not gonna lie, I can't understand half of it. I'm not cool enough to understand all the funky lingo. But at least I know Nicki's fave sandwich, Lettuce, Tomato and don't forget the Mayo! Little Sophia Grace star as the main role in the vid. Shes ditched her bud to move onto greater pastures new! This will set off your New Years party with a bang!

2. Ke$ha- C'mon
I thought I'd shared this with you previously but appaz not. I like the Yum like a Lolly Pop bit because it sound so cute. But I expect Ke$ha may have not intended it like that, HeHe! It's another party song from her newest album Warrior. I like how she describes a current relationship with analogies from childhood ways. Super cute!

3. Lawson- Learn To Love Again
The video to this I think, has made me feel like this song is a medieval triumphant song. Something that you'd hear at the end of Merlin. But I'm sure if I hadn't of seen the vid, I would think this. Really, it's another love song but it sounds different to Lawson's previous efforts because it starts really dark and no hope-like. But then the good time chorus kicks in and Andy serenades us convincing us that we can learn to love again after all this time.

4. David Guetta- Just One Last Time ft. Taped Rai
Just after I bought Guetta's Nothing But the Beat, he released the 2.0 version. So I was not a happy bunny with him. But as I'm cooling off with him I hear this on the radio the other day and thought it was a pretty top tune. My fave bit is the Even thought it hurts I can't slow down... part. As for Taped Rai, I've no idea who he is!

5. Chris Rea- Driving Home For Christmas
Whoops! How did this get here? Oh well, I'd better write something about it, TeeHee! This is my absolutely favourite chrimbo tune. I never manage to hear it until about now-ish and in the dark it makes me feel all Christmassy inside. But of course listening to SmoothXmas all day for a few days earlier in December, I should have known it would come on and it kind of ruin it for me a little bit :(. But now it's all dark outside on Christmas Eve, having a little listen puts me right in the mood to put out mince pies and carrots for Santa and his Reindeer's.

This (25th) is the last Top Tunes Tuesday of 2012! Cry and Die! But have no fear, I'll be back in 2013 with even more tuuuunneesss!

Merry Christmas!
Oodles and Toodles (and lots of Sparkling Christmas Wishes!)
Row Bow
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I love reading and replying to comments. Don't forget to check back later.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...