Tuesday, 18 December 2012

Top Tunes Tuesday 18th December!

Hey Guys!

My top tunes this week have been...

This is my favourite track on Rita's ORA album. It's also the name of her new tour which if anybody is looking for my chrissy pressie, I happily accept tickets to that! I love the rise and fall of the track and when the chorus kicks in the pardy starts! The video has a techy kind of theme but Rita always looks flawless and super cool!

After receiving little updates about the performances in America finally I have been able to hear the whole song! It's not quite what I was expecting. From the title I thought it was go into be a more poor me song, but it's about the 'us' in the relationship. It's quite funky. Who knows how America will take to it?

I like how this song is still very much Daley's own and Jessie just offers more powerful backing vocals. Because it could have very easily turned into a Jessie J ft. Daley song. The song is quite jazzy but modern and gives me a really good first impression of Daley (I've not listened to him before). Jessie has the natural beauty look going on in the video which is really cute. One question: Whats Genga-g-g-g-g-geng all about?

Having had SmoothXMas on all day trying to get me into the Christmassy mood I finally realised why I recognised the "Do you hear what I hearrr?" song. It's because this time last year JLS had the New Year song do you feel what I feel. I put it back on my playlist to get me in the festive spirit, because a day full of festive songs wasn't enough!

Genga-g-g-g-g-geng, as they say...
Oodles and Toodles
Row Bow
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I love reading and replying to comments. Don't forget to check back later.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...