Tuesday, 11 December 2012

Top Tunes Tuesday 11th December!

Hey Guys!

New Vids this week ...

This is Conor's forth cut from his Contrast album, but for the single remix he has teamed up with Wiley. I didn't think I'd like it because they tend to cut the middle 8/bridge which is usually my fave bit. But here they manage to put a little bit of the take me to the dark and don't you ever let go in so I get my fix. It has a stronger hint of a dancer/ electronic feel. I can't really describe it but it's different to the album version. They tend to switch up singles to draw people in to buy it even if they already have the album. I don't usually fal for it, but I've been taken in by Mr Cutie... I mean Maynard!

I mentioned this a short while ago now, but now I've found the vid and thought you might like a little look. Still absolutely love it!

I promise this is the last consecutive week I will mention RiRi, but she has a new single and I couldn't ignore it! She performed this at the final of The X Factor and it sounded super dupe. When she performed I could have seen her performing it as a duet. I'm feeling with Coldplay as its quite different to her other ballads. I loved the contrast when she performed We Found Love too. Reminds me of how much I actually love that song!

Speaking of X Factor, James claimed victory over Jahmene on Sunday night. I didn't vote, but I was kind of siding with Jahmene because his album would have been more old schooly and totally different to chart stuff. But I'm happy with James as a winner especially as his winners single was much catchier and unique, I have to say. It's a cover of Shontelle's Impossible but his voice has a deeper emotional tone to it.

This is another video of a song I suggested a few weeks back. Girls Aloud are all pouty and slow mo here with a muted colour scheme to give the natural effect. A piece of black chiffon has a starring role!
Enjoy!
Oodles and Toodles
RowBow
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I love reading and replying to comments. Don't forget to check back later.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...