Tuesday, 20 November 2012

Top Tunes Tuesday 20th November!

Hey Guys!

Whilst cutting and sticking, this week I've been jamming to...

1. Rihanna- Nobody's Business ft Chris Brown
This is a funky little album track which sees a controversial teaming of Rihanna and her ex-lover Chris Brown. Personally I'm just listening for the music and not their personal troubles, so I really like this duet. It reminds me of maybs the 80's as it sounds unite disco-y. What does annoy me a little is how at the beginning and end RiRi fails to pronounce the "ss" at the end of business. Just sounds a little weird for me as she manages to say it properly in the rest of the song.

The main reason I love this song is because Nicola has lead vocals on the chorus. (If you hadn't guessed she's my fave!) And even though I've been listening to this like all week, I'm still getting ruled to the oddly places rests, normally I'm really quick to pick up new songs! Apart from that it is a beautiful Ballard which talks about the basin we wash our face in and tasting mascara that's racing. Lyrical geniuses!

3. Will.i.am- Scream and Shout ft Britney Spears
I think it's Britney on the talky bit at the beginning, but she puts on a fluctuating British accent, which is half decent for certain words. It's a little funkier than Will's previous efforts but in other ways it's not too dissimilar to his previous songs.  It's pretty catchy too. "Will.i.am and Britney Bitch!"

4. Conor Maynard- Diamonds (Rihanna Cover)
I may or may not be watching Conor Maynard's gig live from the 34th floor of the BT Tower on YouTube as I write this, but basically he's done a cover of RiRi's Diamonds and it was voted for by peeps like me (Those who didn't read far ahead enough in the Metro last week to win tickets, so are watching it from the Computer). I expect they'll be video on t'internet pretty soon, so have a look!

Shine Bright Like a Diamond!
Oodles and Toodles
Row Bow
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I love reading and replying to comments. Don't forget to check back later.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...