Tuesday, 13 November 2012

Top Tunes Tuesday 13th November!

Hey Guys!
 
Some catchy tunes this week are...
 
As much as I really didn't want to like this song I can't help myself. I saw it as a song where 1D were trying to be a little cooler and more Ed Sheeran-y, it was written by him after all. But after seeing them on X Factor on Saturday I think that the difference in their performance to what they normally do, was so mature. This song has a lot more meaning to it compared to requesting the get "crazy, crazy, crazy".
 
On my day off I was watching The Ellen Show and it was she one where Taylor Swift was performing. (It was super cute a funny when she went down the haunted hall, aww) She performed the lead single and title track from her album Red. I instantly fell in love with this song, especially the bridge where she breaks it down a little bit.
 
This is a lot calmer than I was anticipating from a comeback single from the boys, but I suppose it's part of their maturing sound. I saw them on their keep calm and play louder tour this March and they were totally amazing! I'd recommend touch the rain as one of their new songs, but I don't know if it will be on their album. They didn't perform this when I saw them, but the video is pretty nifty.
 
I think that this some sounds really pretty, compared to what I'm expecting from some of the artists mentioned. But then when I think about it, Stooshe have pretty voices, Angel does some pretty songs, Tyler James is pretty (face and voice) and Fazer plays really pretty piano and writes deep lyrics sometimes. What a pretty combination of people! It's another Children In Need song.
 
So this is an old song, it was already old when the movie I'm about to mention came out. But The Inbetweeners Movie was on the old tellybox last week and it reminded me how totally brilliant this song it. I can't contain my dance skills when this song comes on, it's too darn enticing in the chorus!
 
Get Listening!
 
Oodles and Toodles
Row Bow
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I love reading and replying to comments. Don't forget to check back later.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...