Tuesday, 9 October 2012

Top Tunes Tuesday 9th October!

Hey Guys!

I think these are some "Top Tunes!"

1. Olly Murs- Troublemaker ft Flo Rida
I love Olly's old school sounding tunes. They are so happy and jazzy. I wasn't expecting Flo Rida to pop up here, I thought he would make it sound too cool and a little "Brap Brap"-y. But his rap isn't too in your face as it's slower than usual, and there are no "whistles" here! I think this is Olly's debut in America so I expect Flo is being a good bud and helping raise the profile of the song.

2. Swedish House Mafia- Don't You Worry Child ft John Martin
This is SHM's last song, ever! (Possibly-don't pop stars always say that?) Sadface! I've only started to find an interest in them in the past few years and now they're buggering off! Bit rude if you ask me. Even though it's their last, I think it is just as good as their previous efforts. Ngl, at the beginning of some verses the man sounds a little like Gary  Barlow, I think. Hehe!

3. Maroon 5- One More Night
I heard this song as soon as the video got put up to be honest (I haven't got their album). But it's only just made it's way onto British airwaves. The tune is soo catchy, even if I don't know all the words I still sing it around the house. The oh-oh bits are the best! And the video is not bad either. Hottie alert, it's Adam boxing! But it gets me everytime when he comes home and she's gone, and you knew she was going but he doesn't.

4. Ke$ha- Die Young
Yay, Ke-dollarsign-HA! is back! I've missed being able to release my inner-Ke$ha when singing along to her songs in the speacial Ke$ha voice we all have! This is another dancey pop tune, although it is a little samey throughout, but it's still dancable.


Give them a listen!
Oodles and Toodles
Row Bow
x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I love reading and replying to comments. Don't forget to check back later.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...