Tuesday, 30 October 2012

Top Tunes Tuesday 30th October!

Hey Guys!

Before I start, I quickly wanted to show you what I've been doing for the past few weeks, and why my postage has been a'lacking. This is the blog link to my Art Blog, which we have to have for our course: rowbowsart.wordpress.com . At the moment it's up-to-date because I had a assessment yesters (which is why you might notice I've backdated this post-Cheeky!)

Anyway, these are some songs that have been on my playlist this week, to get me through the mountain of work I had to complete!

1. Tulisa- Sight of You
I realised that I totally meant to put this on last week, but totally forgot! It's completely different to her two previous releases, Young and Live it Up. With a ballad type song, I would normally expect some majorly diva tones. But Tulisa doesn't include alot of that here, little disappointed but it means I can sing along to it now without making everyone jealous with my voice of an angel. HeHe! One thing I really can't stand is at the end of this heart felt song, T just point blank goes "The End".

2. Chris Brown- Don't Judge Me
Okay, so I know I'm a little late on the bandwagon of this song. But after a certain Maynard sibling tweeted religiously about it when it came out, I thought I might check it out. It's all slow and calming, and sounds a little bit like a tear jerker. Basically, I think the jist of the story is that Chris cheated on his girlfriend and his girlfriend found out through rumours and other sources- but Chris pleads "Please, Don't judge me" as it was a long time ago. Watching the video, I always think it must be awkward to to the shaky chair parts at the end, and watching the behind the scenes doesn't make it any less awkward.

3. Kelly Clarkson- Catch My Breath
Whoop, whoop! Kelly's back, with her signature power vocals. This is one of the new tracks on her Greatest Hits-Chapter 1 album. The song is about her story from since winning the first series of American Idol all the way up to now. Weird to think she's already been around for 10 years! I like the bit where she's like " No-one can hold me back, I ain't got time for that!".

4. Naughty Boy- Wonder ft. Emeli Sandé
"Wooooooaaahh Wooooah, oh, we are full of wooonder!" This is the happiest I ever heard Emeli Sandé sing! She sounds so positive, I wasn't expecting this. Emeli and Naughty Boy's last collaborative effort was on the track Daddy, on Emeli's album, Our Version of Events. That had alot more of a darker and sinister sound, but here it's all party on down.

5. District3- Beggin'/Turn Up the Music
Love, Love, Love this! I've followed GMD3, as they were previously known, for a little while now and this is just what I was expecting from them since Week 1on The X Factor. I love their Call Me Maybe and Payphone covers on YouTube too! It doesn't hurt that they're pretty cute and funny too- love their backstage stuff.

Oodles and Toodles 
Row Bow
x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I love reading and replying to comments. Don't forget to check back later.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...