Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Top Tunes Tuesday 2nd October!

Hey Guys!

What am I finding catchy this week? Well...

1. Little Mix- DNA
I think that this is totally different from wings. It sounds a little creepy like their E.T performance, but it has sweet and loving lyrics, which is a little confusing. The lyrics video is a bit gothicy and dark, a change from the bright bold colours and shapes of Wings.

2. Rihanna- Diamonds
I read an interesting point that recently, Rihanna's lead singles from new albums have been all dancey and have strong pop vibes. But this lead single for her 7th album is a nice change, and gives us a slower uplifting ballad.

3. Leonas Lewis- Glassheart
When i first heard Leona perform this last year, I thought it was more ballad and only a little dancey. But now this official song has been played, I've found it's even got a sprinkling of dubstep in it. Not at all what I was expecting from old Leona. Nonetheless it is still super catchy, and I totally get the meaning of glassheart.

4. Vince Kidd- Sick Love
I actually forgot that I heard this the other week, it was only when the chorus kicked in I was, like, singing along.It features Lady Leshurr, who I actually think is pretty good. I might have a little looksie for some of her other stuff. I'm not gonna lie, I didn't really like Vince on The Voice UK because I thought her was a little full of himself, but there's no denying her can totally sing. Maybe I'm changing my mind about him.

5. Bruno Mars- Locked Out Of Heaven
Bruno is back with his loving lyrics and must-boogey music. This track reminds me of old Police songs with the sound of the guitars. It doesn't sound as upbeat and I wouldn't think of it as typical Pop music. But the chorus is stuck in my head with the lo-o-o-o-ong parts.

Getting groovy!
Oodles and Toodles
Row Bow
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I love reading and replying to comments. Don't forget to check back later.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...