Tuesday, 11 September 2012

Top Tunes Tuesday 11th September!

Hey Guys!

It's a little late in the day, but fancy checking out some new songs?

1. The Wanted- I Found You
They're back! After working on the American side of things for what feels like far too long, The Wanted have returned to British soil to debut a new song. "I Found You" was described as something a little different to their previous stuff, so I was intrigued to hear it. I think it does sound really different overall. But I still can't get away from the underlying Piratey/Ibiza beats that sound a bit like Glad You Came. Out 4th November.
Fave Bit: "Confidence like a rock star"

2. Carly Rae Jepsen- This Kiss
"This Kiss" is meant to be Carly's second single from her album "Kiss". The beginning sounds a little 80's, but that's my groove so I like it. I think that it could be really catchy and maybs as popular as Call Me Maybe. I thought JBiebs was meant to be on this track too. But perhaps they'll release a remix with him singing along too nearer to the actual release
Fave Bit: "And she's a real sweet girl, And you know I got a boy, Details we both forgot to mention (forgot to mention)" Silly Carly. I like the echos on this bit too.

3.Ronan Keating-Fires
I think that this is actually a pretty decent effort by Ronan from his latest album. When the chorus comes in, it builds up and sounds really up-lifting. I usually like Ronan's stuff, but that's just between you and me. He was a proper hero of mine when I was little: When you say nothing at all, Life is a Rollercoaster, baby, just gotta ride it, If tomorrow never comes- I got them down.
Fave Bit: "And summer may be over, But she leaves you her song"

4. Bridgit Mendler- Ready or Not
I have only heard Bridgit singing the opening song to Good luck Charlie, but in this song she sounds totally different and has a really unique tone. She almost sounds a little jazzy and has a hint of attitude. The chorus is really catchy "I like your face, do you like my song?" she questions, HeHe! Apparently this has already been released in America, but I've only just come across the video.
Fave Bit: "You'll be my William, I'll be your Kate"

5. JLS- Hottest Girl in the World
Straight in with the funky blu-bedowda-blu-bedowda! These boys have also jumped the new sound bandwagon and are also singing in head voices throughout the chorus. Even though it is only composed of 14 word repeated 4 times, it's still so gosh darn catchy. Out 21 October.
Fave Bit: "I can be your toyfriend, I can be your lover, Take it how you want girl, treat you like no other"

Enjoy!

Oodles and Toodles
Row Bow
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I love reading and replying to comments. Don't forget to check back later.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...